Friday 18 November 2011

Hiding away from reality.

Running,
Hiding,
Away,
from reality.
Ever since that day,
I don't know when it happened,
But I stopped caring,
Started caring,
Too much,
Thinking,
Overthinking,
Not thinking enough,
It's been about five years
and I'm still fucked up,
I know what's right,
And I know what's wrong,
As long as they're helping themselves
I want to help them.
I look out for me,
Look after number one,
But if someone needs what I have,
They can take it away.
I don't need to have it all,
All i need is to be secure,
Happiness is all I long for,
Yet it never seems to come.
Those were the best days of my life,
Now they're gone.
Once you've realized you are broken,
You know nobody can ever heal you,
But you,
And I care too much to walk away,
From anyone,
So I'm a write off, for sure.

- 12th November 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment