Thursday 17 November 2011

R.I.P, my love

Rest in peace, my love.
These are not words i want to be writing,
Any time soon,
You promised you'd out live me.

So what are you doing,
Out there alone.

Rest in peace, my love.
Farewell,
This is not something i want to be saying,
Goodbyes don't come easy to me,
And you promised me.

Where are you?
I'm calling, and calling,
And you don't pick up.
Is it bad signal,
Or network failure,
Have you really gone?

Rest in peace, my love.
Hugs and kisses,
Love,
That's what i want to be expressing.

Yet when you do these things that you do,
It turns in to anger and melancholy,
My mind turns to mush.
Melodies,
They're beautiful.

Let me sing you, a lullaby,
Give you, a kiss goodnight,
Don't let me have to place the flowers down.
Don't let me have to say those words to you,
Please, don't do that right now.

Rest in peace, my love,
Goodnight,
Goodbyes,
It never comes easy,
But i feel that soon it will all end up in those words,
The ones i couldn't bear to say,
The body i couldn't bear to see,
Broken,
Rotten,
Cold and freezing over.

Rest in peace, my love.
Come here,
Walk with me.

-15:25, 17/11/11

No comments:

Post a Comment