Friday 18 November 2011

Judgement.

Security,
Serenity,
When old things become new,
It's wonderful
And I can look after myself,
If only I was trusted
But the world is fucked up,
Too much judgement,
Too many judging,
Not enough caring.
Not enough questions,
Questioning, everything.
It's what I do, even,
More so, lately.
My mind is fractured,
Yet it's good.
I want to be listened to
Because I think I have things to say,
Validity, caring.
I know I'm not a bad person,
I'm full of joy,
At least I would be,
If more people could see,
See the beauty in things,
Life,
Love,
It's all we need to get us through.
Kindness and caring
Is what the world needs,
I'm willing to fight for my rights,
I want to fight for everything,
Every thing that I believe in,
But usually it seems nobody else is,
That really upsets me, people just don't get me.

- 12th November 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment