Wednesday 30 November 2011

The pool where I'd happily drown.

Some times angels fly in to our lives and slowly everything changes, things get better. You become sure of yourself, you believe you can be an angel too. You become one another's angels, then one day your angel gets it's wing caught in a shiny silver door.
Your focus is then to help mend their broken wing, to help them to fly again, but in the process your wings get torn and frayed. Neither of you are angels any more, you could be devils instead.
I'm not certain what I am now, I've been an angel and I've been a devil, now it's like I'm stuck, in purgatory, in the middle. Yet there are still so many people that are angelic, to me. I know they're there, but it becomes hard to care. All I wanted was for my angel to never fly too far away from me, but both our wings were broken, so we couldn't be one another's angels any more. Now I'm waiting, impatience is building. I know I can't find happiness here, I'm ready to jump in to a fjord. The pool where I'd happily drown, it could be anywhere right now.

-28th November 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment