Saturday 19 November 2011

My head is a traffic jam.

I knew the day would come,
When I'd be so confused,
By rights and wrongs
That I didn't know which road to choose.

I know what they would think was what I need,
And I somewhat agree,
But I don't want to turn my back on you.

Yet I told you,
You knew,
I would say goodbye,
If you reconnected with them.

Now my head is a traffic jam,
My priorities are rearranged,
Deranged.
I'm not sure if I'm in too deep,
I've made promises to myself,
That I'm not sure I can keep.

One more chance,
But is it one too many?
I don't know what to do,
All I know is I don't want to turn my back on you.

Maybe it's for the best,
Sometimes the hardest thing to do,
Is also the easiest.
I hate what I feel for you,
I love you, too much.

-16th November 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment