Friday 18 November 2011

I'm going to type up the poems I wrote in hospital here, a lot of them aren't dated and I don't remember exactly when I wrote them, so they will probably just be marked with 'Cusworth' 'Skelbrooke' 'Oxleas' or simply 'Hospital' instead of a date and/or time.

I'll be starting with a few of them today, but there'll be many more to come. I don't think I'm going to be putting any of my other old writing on here just yet though, if at all. This blog will be mostly for the things I've written, or documented some other way since being in hospital, I want to start over with this one and keep it looking sort of professional. I may still use my old blog for some things, if you'd like a link to that let me know. But this is the blog I'll be putting the important things from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment