Monday 5 December 2011

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

There's no excuse but sometimes there is a reason. You've got to learn the differences, and there's a big difference in those two words. People get pissed off when they cannot trust the people in control, that's why other countries have protests, but if the people of England try to protest against what our government is doing, we get beaten down by the police. We have no freedom here. Part of me wants to move away, to a far away place, but this is my home. I shouldn't have to leave to lead a happy free life. There are traffic lights and roundabouts here and some times we just have to get past them. Red, Amber, Green. They're all very important, and I'm on Amber but I've been on Red, danger, danger. I've been on Green, danger, danger. Amber's all we're allowed to be, inbetween. I hate being inbetween, I'd rather be on Green. Go, go get it, whatever it is you want. I don't want any of that shit any more, of that I'm now one hundred percent sure, but there are things I do want, and that's for the help I've got to carry on being given, for charities I care about to be able to stay up and running. Things that have helped me to be able to help others in the future, but as Brian Molko sings "The world is full of clowns with trigger happy hands" and this country is full of clowns with trigger happy hands, and they're ruling this country and ruining it. They're taking away all of our rights, slowly but surely. Some people just won't stand for it. This country has gotten used to sitting back and dealing with all the shit, but the young ones are realising we need to follow in other countries footsteps, ASLTW, it's so true. They'll never listen to you. Or will they? Try again, but this time fight calmly. Don't light fires, don't ruin small businesses, don't burn down houses just fucking fight the bastardly pigs. Leave the good ones alone, you don't know who's bent and who is straight, so if you can't judge the books by the covers, leave them be. You cannot tar a group of people with the same brush, that's why I disagreed with the riots at the time, because I judged them all on the basis of what was on the news, but I now understand because I've seen both sides, I now understand some of them were just trying to get by, and trying to show the leaders of this fucked up country that they need to let us survive. But they didn't see it, did they? Because how many pigs have they arrested? I guess we'll never know, because everyone protects their own.

-5th December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment