Thursday 8 December 2011

A sea of rainbow tents.

I'm breathing underwater! How I hear you ask, well I'm on a train, we're going pretty fast. The water is gushing all around but I'm not scared. We're safe, we're safe in here. Then we see the light at the end of the tunnel, and all of a sudden everyone is standing. It's time to leave, but our journey is just beginning. On to the next train, I like it here. Phone network's changed. Everything's changing. Big pretty buildings, old little towns, awesome graffiti on the walls. We're getting tired of travelling now. It's nearly over, we've reached our destination. Men pissing, people everywhere. Balloons in the sky, food stalls outside family homes. A sea of rainbow tents. We found our friends, we hand our tickets over and we're in. It's so cool here, so much better than anything England could do. If I had to choose, I'd stay here forever. Drinking mojitos, paid for with tokens. Listening to the sweet voices sing and the instruments playing. I have my wristband on, I've found heaven, on earth. Oh please, let me stay forever.

-7th December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment