Tuesday 6 December 2011

Cigarettes and coffee stains.

I still have some of my old vices - cigarettes and coffee stains, rain drops on the rooftops and window panes. But I lost a great vice; your words, your smile, the laughter in your eyes. I lost you because I was still using that ridiculous drug, and it was messing me up. I didn't see it then, but I see it now and I'm sure, I won't be going near it any more. I just can't help but think I've messed up any chance we had, and the thought of that is quite sad. I don't know if you'd give me another chance or not. I'm not sure how much hope I've got. Me and you is something I really like the idea of, nobody else. I'm honestly not over you, if you feel the same, show me how. Give me a sign that this could work out.

-6th December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment