Thursday 15 December 2011

Delicate Skin And Bones.

I see your tiny hands, fingers, delicate skin and bones. I want to hold you close and cuddle you in and never let go. I love your little smile, your laugh and the way you try to say my name. I try to help you grow, hold your hands and help you walk, speak to you and help you talk. I remember when you first came in to the world and you got here just in time, before I went away. You don't know how special that was, for me. It was like a sign, that you had heard my pleas. You are like a little miracle, so sweet. I wonder who you're going to be when you grow up, I know you're going to be a star. You'll stand out from the rest, not even the moon could outshine you. Nor the sun. There is only you and one other who can make me feel this way, you and her, together, you ease the pain away.

-14th December 2011

1 comment: